Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

CASA has occupancy of December 1st for the 10th floor and I know they want the whole building occupied by end of January 2010. CASA is now at the top floor...which puts X at 44-18=26 weeks behind CASA, my prediction is May 2010.

It makes me giddy thinking of what Great Gulf might do across the street (the Pizza Pizza office & along Charles St. E.) next cycle.

June 12

IMG_june-12-09-0083.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0084.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0085.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0087.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0088.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0089.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0090.JPG

IMG_june-12-09-0091.JPG

I always wondered what those vent thing above the windows are for. I notice they only appear on the balconies.

They are most often exhaust vents which remove air from the kitchen, bathroom(s) and the dryer.

I always wondered what those vent thing above the windows are for. I notice they only appear on the balconies.

They are a complete bitch of a situation from an Interior Design standpoint as the venting/ bulkhead combo, which you see there terminating in the high-level louvered vent, means the window treatment (blinds, drapes etc) are not at a uniformed height, and there is always this tacky, shorter panel of fabric or blinds under the bulkhead.

True, more often a problem in condos with floor to ceiling windows as opposed to a precast building such as BSN but they're a necessary evil.

Back