Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

December 30th Update

Not much to see, but it's the first update since December 12th (page 14)

x.jpg

/\ :cool:!

Also, I think DT_Geek has stumbled on something to make our lives a lot easier - when posting a photo update, put the page number of the one before in the title. Great idea!

*Also, if this has been going on and I just haven't noticed, just ignore my comment and absent-mindedness!

Also, I think DT_Geek has stumbled on something to make our lives a lot easier - when posting a photo update, put the page number of the one before in the title. Great idea!
Although, that's not necessarily the same page number for all of us as many of us have changed the # of posts per page (as can be done with vBulletin).

No activity from December 24 through today (Jan. 1, 2008). I saw no activity at other sites in the neighbourhood either. Do all construction sites shut down for this period?

I noticed some activity at a few sites in my travels but it seemed sporadic.

Wow!! That was fast. Man our skies are going to been something in the next few years.
I always love the downtown skyline when I walk my dog through Cabbagetown and look at the city from the western Riverdale Park (outside the Riverdale Farm). In the winter you can see the city very well at night.

January 12th Update

From Jarvis Street looking west

PICT1195.jpg

PICT1198.jpg

They sure have. It's a much larger site than it appears in the photos. Surprisingly large for a point tower and amenities wing.

Myself and a co-worker have been following this construction site for a while. To us it seems like they've really slowed down since the new year started. Can anyone tell me what the large blue drilling rig in the middle of that last picture is used for? We've been trying to figure it out, but at this point we're just guessing.

I noticed yesterday and today that the blue rig is working on the north wall now, in about the centre. I was wondering what it was doing too.

Back