Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

I got a shot from Breadalbane & Bay a couple of days ago (which I'll post when I have more photos to do an update) and the mech. room doesn't look all that bad from there.

Please, no rough-and-tumble with the cat; play nice! There are certain Google searches that UrbanToronto does not want to be connected to, so some posts above have been edited or deleted.

Last edited:
Is anyone else on here disturbed by a small cat posting on this site AND constantly referring to itself in the third person?

:confused:

Is anyone else on here disturbed by a small cat posting on this site AND constantly referring to itself in the third person?

:confused:

Yeah no kidding. The thread starts with intelligent comments about the architectural arts and Mies replicas.. and by page 117 it is taken over by morons like me and the kitty... speaking of which, who else thinks the kitty is some man in his 50s living in his grandma's basement and has not socialized with real people since the last Judas Priest concert?

I move that we shut this thread down... nothing else can be said really.. the building is up, and more than enough people have whined about the mechanical box. Time to shut this bad boy down!

Time to shut this bad boy down!

How about when it's done? ...and we have moderators to make those decisions.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

A sneak peek of what's behind the hoarding -

The concrete barrier in front of the towns are now being clad in what appears to be black slate -

The driveway to X's underground and walkway to Hayden Street is moving along well -

From Breadalbane & Bay Sts. -

Near sunset from above -

From York:

Attachments

• Toronto shots and pool May 2010 007.jpg
    Toronto shots and pool May 2010 007.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 213
  • Toronto shots and pool May 2010 035.jpg
    Toronto shots and pool May 2010 035.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 196
Well, it doesn't even mention Trump, Aura, Shangri-la or Four Seasons... So I say at the very least it isn't kept very up to date.

It does mention those buildings as "under construction" towards the bottom. Trump and the others at this point are not among Toronto's tallest buildings because they're not even close to their final heights.

The list is accurate and up-to-date to my knowledge. It's well referenced.

Well, it doesn't even mention Trump, Aura, Shangri-la or Four Seasons... So I say at the very least it isn't kept very up to date.

Even still, wikipedia is definitely not the place to go for this information... The information posted on the database isn't always the greatest... Check out a site that is dedicated to this like skyscraperpage... they're more accurate and precise :D

Back