Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

All your base are belong to us.

Okay... you never post anything but negative responses.

But this is just spam. Seriously, please deal with yourself.

Every time I read your posts it makes ME grumpy. I can't even imagine what YOU must be like when you post in these boards.

How regular is the streetcar service along this new row of condos to union station? Will they get one of the multi-car light rail vehicles in a few years?

Are there any nearby bus lines running north to the bloor line?

lots of density emerging in this new nabe.

Why take the bus, the 511 streetcar goes to the bloor-danforth station. You can also take the streetcar to union.

How regular is the streetcar service along this new row of condos to union station? Will they get one of the multi-car light rail vehicles in a few years?

Are there any nearby bus lines running north to the bloor line?

lots of density emerging in this new nabe.

All the current streetcars will be phase out between 2018-22 and replace with a single 28m LRT single end car. They will be a 5 section car.

509 and 511 see about 10 minute service depending the time of the day. 511 is also a 24 hour route with 30 minute service after 1 am that connects to other east-west all night service.

Okay... you never post anything but negative responses.

But this is just spam. Seriously, please deal with yourself.

Every time I read your posts it makes ME grumpy. I can't even imagine what YOU must be like when you post in these boards.

You prefer the saccharine twaddle that usually gets traded here? The decline in the quality of discourse on UT over the past couple of years is cause for lament, but why advocate that void be filled with empty, happy-go-lucky, 'lyke, this building is sooooo tall,' posts which throw threads off topic and force mods to expend energy they otherwise wouldn't have had to?

It's no wonder many of the old guns have (sadly) moved on...

ProjectEnd too bad you don't join them and move on...

It's too bad you don't join them ProjectEnd and move on yourself...

You prefer the saccharine twaddle that usually gets traded here? The decline in the quality of discourse on UT over the past couple of years is cause for lament, but why advocate that void be filled with empty, happy-go-lucky, 'lyke, this building is sooooo tall,' posts which throw threads off topic and force mods to expend energy they otherwise wouldn't have had to?

It's no wonder many of the old guns have (sadly) moved on...

What's up, PE? I would think that if anything, it is negative junk like what you just posted that turns people off - if any of the 'old guns' have moved on, it's probably because they couldn't take the constant barrage of negativity that some forumers (ahem) seem compelled to post....give me positive 'twaddle' anyday over negativity....

We should be celebrating the incredible growth that has taken place in our town over the last few years, not finding reasons to complain.

And who said the quality of discourse on the forum has declined? Your value judgement is way off base.....

Last edited:
Standout......

WHC easily stands out among the buildings down there and it's a unique looking tower and a refreshing change to the wall of glass we see going up. Hopefully future developments will take note and try something a little different for their planned condos.

Take a look along the western waterfont, which building stands out the most?

Palace Pier. (sorry for the smart a$$ answer).

WHC does stand out amongst the Fort York Nighbourhood towers, but that does not mean that it's the a nicest looking building. Of course it's all subjective, personally I like the terracing and minor detailing, but the overall massing and colour of the precast doesn't appeal to me. To me it's pretty bland.

I agree fully with tKip.THC1 will be a point of reference.
Too bad the super store is not yet being built.

WHC 9th floor podium

Here are some pictures that I took from a 9th floor podium unit at West Harbour City Phase 1.

dsc01674.jpg

dsc01675.jpg

dsc01676.jpg

picture-1.png

picture-2.png

Enjoy!

Any updates on this construction? If I am not mistaken people have / will be moving in, in the next few weeks!

Back