Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

The good is that you most likely will never loose your southern view,the bad is the abbatoir.I would take the view and wait for the abbotoir to eventully move on from our waterfront vicinity.Money talks Bullshit walks and it wont be to long before some developer knocks on their door.

The developers/RE agents have said that for the past decade when King St. West first began its gentrification.

I don't think Maple Leaf Meats is hard up for money, unless, they need some quick cash for the upcoming Listeriosis lawsuits. :eek:

They need a location that is very close to the rails.
Makes for easy mov't of animals to slaughterhouse.

Well, I guess *someone* is gonna gloat over the fact that the listeriosis outbreak happened in a *modern* plant, while this stinky old heap is (I guess) clean as a whistle...

Sept 25 2008 Update

Multi-views from Gardiner

Don't know how much involvement Lehman Brothers had on other residential developments in the city, but hopefully its demise won't stall many projects.

There are a couple which are seeking alternative arangements, but certainly not a significant proportion of the market.

Official Delay Letter

We all knew it was coming but I got my official letter today telling me that Phase 2 has been delayed from December 2009 to November 2010. My guess is that it will actually end up being Spring 2011 for me as I'm on one of the higher floors...

The crane is up for phase 2, but it will take them a while to get out of the ground.

Most projects around the city are running around 12-18 months behind their original dates, so unfortunately it's somewhat to be expected

I purchased in Phase 1 and received a notice that we are delayed from May 1 2009 to November 1, 2009. More money down the drain renting. Sigh...:(

View from my Balcony. How many more floors is West Harbour City going to have?

Attachments

• DSC04382.jpg
    DSC04382.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 229

Back