Toronto Wellesley on the Park | 194.15m | 60s | Lanterra | KPMB

From today:

IMG_0632 (Medium).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0632 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0632 (Medium).JPG
    306.3 KB · Views: 2,087
Awesome. So they're going ahead on it full steam. Great news. I've been waiting forever for this lot to be developed.

Me too, like 20 years. This was all originally part of the original Opera Place (Goldlist) condo development lands. The two buildings that were to go up here were to have many of the facilities for the five or six buildings. I have the master-plan from around 1995'ish somewhere, if I come across it I'll scan & post it. I bought in phase 1 (887 Bay) pre-construction, they made lots of promises that never came to be. Glad to see something better going up here through, and a much improved use of the land.

Me too, like 20 years. This was all originally part of the original Opera Place (Goldlist) condo development lands. The two buildings that were to go up here were to have many of the facilities for the five or six buildings. I have the master-plan from around 1995'ish somewhere, if I come across it I'll scan & post it. I bought in phase 1 (887 Bay) pre-construction, they made lots of promises that never came to be. Glad to see something better going up here through, and a much improved use of the land.

that would be great if you could find the master plan and scan it.

Back