Toronto Waterworks Building Redevelopment | 47.55m | 13s | MOD Developments | Diamond Schmitt

Sneak peek of Civil Works
IMG_20240804_140854.jpg

I had a smoked meat sandwich from Dave's on Friday. The smoked meat was amazing, but the sandwich was let down a little bit by the bread, which was quite dry. Still, worth it for that meat.

Two others I went with got food from the Thai stall and said it was 7/10.

Question for those who have been there: on my first visit when I was exploring the place, I found an area north of the main food hall (to the right if you’re coming from the main entrance where the patio is) with lounge chairs and I think even couches. It’s connected to the food hall, ie. you don’t have to step out into the courtyard, and there was no door /partition between the two zones. A few people were sitting there and there were no visible signs of ongoing construction.

On my second visit last week, I couldn’t find that area - I suspect access was blocked by a rolling door which was not visible during the earlier visit.

Has anyone else seen that part of the development or was I hallucinating? If (hopefully) it exists, what’s its function and when is it going to reopen?

I walked around the whole hall to look at every stall before choosing, and I didn't see anything like that.
It wasn’t part of the main hall (the rectangular area), it was off to the side but was seamlessly connected to the hall (no doors except maybe a roller door, no hallway).

Back