Toronto Victory Condos | ?m | 12s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Recent pic Sunday July 11

Shadow cast by crane gives us a nice "V" logo.

4785846748_c9481e56db_b.jpg

Ground floor and second floor pour at Victory have taken a considerable amount of time. Would you not agree...?

Larkspur - you can always count on lower floors to take longer. Buildings do not start to rise quickly until the floors standardize.

Yup, generally it seems the first couple of (unique) floors often take about a month or more. Once the building starts to rise and the floorplates become more consistent, they'll often shoot up at a floor every 7-10 days.

I think it has more to do with the falsework being assembled by hand than "unique " floors. Things seem to take off once they switch to fly forms

Fly Forms

I understand the Fly Form is widely used for cast-in-place concrete slabs...do you think it's being used on Victory?

I didn't see any fly forms on-site...maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Victory continues to grow!

Victory1.jpg

Victory2.jpg

Victory3.jpg

Victory4.jpg

Victory5.jpg

I want to see the brick and windows that they will use on the King facade, that is going to be the main focus on this project

I am a little bit confused. What is the last design for this building? I'm hoping it's the one with the window black frames and the steel structure on top of the 7th floor. does anyone know?

Attachments

• victory-condo.jpg
    victory-condo.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 215
  • victory.jpg
    victory.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 219
The rendering is abit of an illusion with the shadowing. I dont believe there is a steel structure. That being said, the scale model builder really didnt capture the essence of the darker tones of the brickwork on the king elevation.

Back