Toronto Victory Condos | ?m | 12s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Am I missing something? Based on the model, 12th floor penthouses are only suppose to have rooftop patios and no balconies. Unless I've miscounted the floors, it looks like that's no longer the case. I noticed them pouring balconies for the penthouse units on the North side.

maybe they have both, balconies on the 12th floor and rooftop terraces with some private stairs to access the rooftop, I am not sure

5164255182_2acccd7e19_b.jpg

Lower units at the back will be quite dark:
5163584031_564a648d33_b.jpg

They modified the original design, it did not have balconies for the top floor (12th), only terraces on the rooftop, it was much better. Anyways the building is looking great, I like the glass and the gray brick

Attachments

• victory1.jpg
    victory1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 265
  • victory2.jpg
    victory2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Normally I'm all for buildings towers everywhere, but somehow I feel that this one is too tall for that stretch of King.

Normally I'm all for buildings towers everywhere, but somehow I feel that this one is too tall for that stretch of King.

It is bigger than I thought it would be, but I don't mind its heft. It'll soon be joined by Fashion House, Thompson Residences and the 650 in a similar height range - the 'hoods a-changing.

Has anyone else noticed tinted windows? I thought I saw a few panels on the front of the building (right next to balcony doors), but they seem to be more obvious on the West side. The tint is charcoal-grey-ish.

can't help to feel terrible for the poor owners of QUAD2 who's south view is now looking straight into the north wall of Victory ... must be a quite a light well / courtyard in that area ~

can't help to feel terrible for the poor owners of QUAD2 who's south view is now looking straight into the north wall of Victory ... must be a quite a light well / courtyard in that area ~

same for the poor owners of Glas facing south to the new Charlie or 10 Morrison to Fashionhouse or how about 75 Portland facing the new 500 Wellington and now to completely block the view the new project Downtown is coming right in front. there are multiple cases, that's what you get when you buy downtown, your will never never have a safe view!

Back