Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Since Vandyk Uptowns name is not included in it, does it mean that the Vandyk Uptowns is still in progress? Or will this also be effected by Vandyks bankruptcy?

Working there they assumed not temp, they are working in site so assume project still going on. As I said earlier all we need is communication

Are you thinking there’s a chance our purchase agreements are being honoured and followed through, based on convo with these guys?

Winterizing still!? It’s already Spring 😂

Are you thinking there’s a chance our purchase agreements are being honoured and followed through, based on convo with these guys?

Winterizing still!? It’s already Spring 😂
At this point who knows, crew was there in Saturday as well. An update would be great for us all instead of us assuming or speculating

At this point who knows, crew was there in Saturday as well. An update would be great for us all instead of us assuming or speculating

I don’t think they’re in a rush to do anything. But winterizing a weird concept now (too late), they should be in build phase soon.

Thanks for the updates btw!

I don’t think they’re in a rush to do anything. But winterizing a weird concept now (too late), they should be in build phase soon.

Thanks for the updates btw!
More work been done in last month than Vandyk has done in years. All pillars for underground parking appear to be done no big mud puddle anymore. New piece of equipment brought in on Saturday…all we need is an update

More work been done in last month than Vandyk has done in years. All pillars for underground parking appear to be done no big mud puddle anymore. New piece of equipment brought in on Saturday…all we need is an update
Can you please email mostling@ksvadvisory.com and ask them what is going on in the site? since you have visited the site, you can provide more details when you email her? She would take 2 or 3 days business days to respond.

Can you please email mostling@ksvadvisory.com and ask them what is going on in the site? since you have visited the site, you can provide more details when you email her? She would take 2 or 3 days business days to respond.
Her response was ksv website will have update on the project very soon, couldnt give date they are finalizing things now

Is there way u can take some pics?

Good catch! I noticed it and was waiting for them to provide update to buyers. They also updated the list on February 2 as well.

Back