Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

There is another Vandyk property Highgrove II on Cawthra with nothing started. Sign has beenup a few years
I think Vandyk will just file for bankruptcy and give us deposits back at end of outside occupancy. The question is, if any interest will be paid.

I think Vandyk won’t provide interest on our deposit. Since our funds are with Trustee, interest would be accumulated on our funds.

Also inread the contract. They have to return our deposit with interest compounded. But did nt mention about rate.

Last edited:
I think Vandyk won’t provide interest on our deposit. Since our funds are with Trustee, interest would be accumulated on our funds.

Also inread the contract. They have to return our deposit with interest compounded. But did nt mention about rate.
But if they’re bankrupt and owe vendors and lenders, I don’t see how they can pay any interest. I’m happy to get simply deposit back.

But if they’re bankrupt and owe vendors and lenders, I don’t see how they can pay any interest. I’m happy to get simply deposit back.
Let’s wait and see. But if they are not paying interest means they are breaching the contract. We could entitled to sue them.

Also we are not sure if Vandyk is going bankrupt. Their Etobicoke projects are progressing as expected. So let’s wait and see.

Let’s wait and see. But if they are not paying interest means they are breaching the contract. We could entitled to sue them.

Also we are not sure if Vandyk is going bankrupt. Their Etobicoke projects are progressing as expected. So let’s wait and sew
Last I heard all their projects are at stand still x queensways some people are closing..

Back