Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Last update in april ksv ask for partial cash for uptowns from court which was approved and i guess will continue for additional finance!!
That is small money for General items (<$10MM) like site maintenance, repairs, etc. The financing I'm referring to is real money >$100MM for construction. I don't think I've seen that anywhere.

In this June 13th motion, ksv is requesting for approval of ~$250MM financing for DXE construction.

That is small money for General items (<$10MM) like site maintenance, repairs, etc. The financing I'm referring to is real money >$100MM for construction. I don't think I've seen that anywhere.

In this June 13th motion, ksv is requesting for approval of ~$250MM financing for DXE construction.
True.. thats not done yet, guess in-process now estimating cost etc which is a bit screwed as partial is done too with previous Pcl then another company after! , probably will continue with last construction company on uptowns

True.. thats not done yet, guess in-process now estimating cost etc which is a bit screwed as partial is done too with previous Pcl then another company after! , probably will continue with last construction company on uptown

🤞 for no price increase .. all we can do !

Hopefully we can get some update this month re uptown’s completion !

True.. thats not done yet, guess in-process now estimating cost etc which is a bit screwed as partial is done too with previous Pcl then another company after! , probably will continue with last construction company on uptowns
On the bright side the courts are involved because it’s in receivership. If it were all private sector, price would definitely go up. With courts involved, also looking out for the interest of common folk who will be losing out (families that will not be able to buy now) and the greater good, there’s a chance of no increase to price.

No mention of price increase. It wasn't part of the order requested. The prices paid for the unit was very close to Market value and I don't expect any price increase though. The report is very detailed including information of sold unit, deposit paid, construction timeline and much more.
How much timeline is extended, just to get an idea how much uptown can be extended timeline wise? Thanks the update though

The dates on the report for lake view were June 2024 to May 2027. Not sure what original closing for Lakeview was.
Original closing was Jan 2026. Not sure about the outside occupancy date or if the Jan 2026 was moved citing unavoidable delay.

In the sales list included in the report, did anyone noticed those 750 - 910 sqf that sold for $1.1MM. Those prices are crazy. No wonder KSV is not increasing it. I'm sure the buyers are hoping the project get cancelled

In the sales list included in the report, did anyone noticed those 750 - 910 sqf that sold for $1.1MM. Those prices are crazy. No wonder KSV is not increasing it. I'm sure the buyers are hoping the project get cancelled
Yes after Uptowns, I noticed all of VANDYK projects have been priced ridiculous.

Buyers definitely want it cancelled, and KSV want to finish for sure.

For lakeview?

Yes after Uptowns, I noticed all of VANDYK projects have been priced ridiculous.

This might become nasty... all those units are over the current market price. Like who would buy them if you're trying to offload. Okay, I'll grab my 🍿on this one

Even uptowns later sales was ridiculous!! Last 2 phases.. i am sure people want it cancelled too!

Even uptowns later sales was ridiculous!! Last 2 phases.. i am sure people want it cancelled too!
Yeah but Lakeview completely overpriced. None of the prices on the list looked reasonable. None. You'll see 450sqf for $635k

Back