Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

New report from KSV - June 6. The report focused on DXE Lakeview project. PCL have been appointed to complete the project.

Nothing mentioned for Uptowns projects status or completion. Maybe another report will be issued.

New report from KSV - June 6. The report focused on DXE Lakeview project. PCL have been appointed to complete the project.

Nothing mentioned for Uptowns projects status or completion. Maybe another report will be issued.

Would they know there, if price increased or timeline change? Or is that separate communication directly to buyers ?

Would they know there, if price increased or timeline change? Or is that separate communication directly to buyers ?
No mention of price increase. It wasn't part of the order requested. The prices paid for the unit was very close to Market value and I don't expect any price increase though. The report is very detailed including information of sold unit, deposit paid, construction timeline and much more.

No mention of price increase. It wasn't part of the order requested. The prices paid for the unit was very close to Market value and I don't expect any price increase though. The report is very detailed including information of sold unit, deposit paid, construction timeline and much more.
Cool thanks for the info !

you are quick!!! i checked the site yesterday..gues was updated after or today.. Looks like KINGSETT approving the previous construction companies previously worked on the projects.. PCL was also on UPTOWNS !!

you are quick!!! i checked the site yesterday..gues was updated after or today.. Looks like KINGSETT approving the previous construction companies previously worked on the projects.. PCL was also on UPTOWNS !!
Let’s hope no price increase on uptowns also ! 🤞

Yeah PCL is on uptowns. I just don't like that Uptowns was not included in this update.🤞

Let’s hope no price increase on uptowns also ! 🤞
Hopefully - Lakeview DXE was pre-selling in 2021 when prices were going crazy, so it makes sense for their units to still be ~market value. Our timeline is earlier so I'm worried about them deciding to re-market. This is definitely a step in the right direction, though.

Yeah PCL is on uptowns. I just don't like that Uptowns was not included in this update.🤞
I think this was a complete request for loan and construction approval for judge june13.. UPTOWNS already got finance approval so maybe just construction company need approval.. possible be PCL too..

I think this was a complete request for loan and construction approval for judge june13.. UPTOWNS already got finance approval so maybe just construction company need approval.. possible be PCL too..
When did uptowns get finance approval? I thought since they are in receivership, all previous financing are null and void; new financing need to be secured. I could be wrong thought. Also they need to release revised construction timelines similar to those for DXE.

Hopefully - Lakeview DXE was pre-selling in 2021 when prices were going crazy, so it makes sense for their units to still be ~market value. Our timeline is earlier so I'm worried about them deciding to re-market. This is definitely a step in the right direction, though.
That's my worry as well. 2021 prices still in effect for DXE. Feels like they are deliberating a re-market approach hence the reason it wasn't include in this report and June 13 motion. They'll rather treat it separately cause it is a messy situation.

When did uptowns get finance approval? I thought since they are in receivership, all previous financing are null and void; new financing need to be secured. I could be wrong thought. Also they need to release revised construction timelines similar to those for DXE.
Last update in april ksv ask for partial cash for uptowns from court which was approved and i guess will continue for additional finance!!

Back