Toronto Union Centre | 298m | 54s | Westbank | Bjarke Ingels Group

This is a very graceful design (more beautiful than the Easter Island proposal on Front). Bring it on.

Nice news and a solid design. The biggest drawback for me is that the curved roofline looks almost identical to that of 156 Front across the street. Even the slopes are facing the same direction and look to be at approximately the same angle of incline!!! Maybe some design revisions will change this down the line

EDIT: actually upon further inspection it appears as if there will be 2 slopes in either direction (Like with Aura)

Last edited:
So where percisely is this thing going? I can't see any available space beside the parking lot on the North side of Front (apologies if this image is too small, I can't seem to figure out how to enlarge it).

Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 6.39.45 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 6.39.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-06 at 6.39.45 PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 857
Last edited:
talk going where the street is beside te skywalk. That street will close, and the skywalk will go under the building.

So where percisely is this thing going? I can't see any available space beside the parking lot on the North side of Front (apologies if this image is too small, I can't seem to figure out how to enlarge it).

it looks like they might have to demolish some of the skywalk, they might even build all the way to the tracks.

I could use more colour (or, I mean, another colour), but the form of the building is really appealing. Will make significant additions to the skyline from Southcore, Union Stn., and Front St. view points.

simply use black and white cladding would help the the whole design, at least not as boring

Please say you mean black or white cladding so we can take this seriously.

I think this looks great for &Co, back to Telus House quality. And I'm glad to see them keep the brick on 151 Front. I hope they do something to improve 151 at street level though.

I LUVIT! I'm so glad to see something great happen at this location....the building has a very sexy sensual feel to it... It will compliment the new proposal across the street greatly (I think it's a Front St address...156?)

I LUVIT! I'm so glad to see something great happen at this location....the building has a very sexy sensual feel to it... It will compliment the new proposal across the street greatly (I think it's a Front St address...156?)

Wait until it's been rejected and revised to poor architectural design again! You know what it is in Toronto! Low Class City! Low class minded people in City Hall.

I like this tower a lot. it has beautiful curves but im afraid that now summer are coming and the market will be hot and the whole year we are going to see new renders and wait for this proposal to get a green light but at the end of the year(in winters) when the market will be crawling this tower will be shelved or redesign to a cheap box or get cancelled.

and sorry I don't mean to ruin the party.

Last edited:
I like this tower a lot. it has beautiful curves but im afraid that now summer are coming and the market will be hot and the whole year we are going to see new renders and wait for this proposal to get a green light but at the end of the year(in winters) when the market will be crawling this tower will be shelved or redesign to a cheap box or get cancelled.

and sorry I don't mean to ruin the party.

This is an office tower, not a condo. The season shouldn't really affect whether or not they can secure a tenant.

Back