News   Jul 24, 2024
 328     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 306     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 832     0 

Toronto to get new football team (LFL)

“Your mayor’s office reached out to speak to me and wanted to meet and it was brought to my attention that the daughter is trying out and that they fully support that,” Mortaza said.

“I’m meeting with the mayor and the councillor on Friday, for an introductory meeting,”

But can't make it to Waterfront Toronto meetings. Priorities.

I don't get it. It seems like painting monster trucks with a Hello Kitty theme, or having a ballerina do wrestling. What are you trying to see? There are places to see better football and better places to see women looking good.

1c8c396e4ff5ab75f683eac88d05-1.jpg
[/IMG]
torontovibe
KristaFord.jpg
I thought the same thing. She looks like a young female Ford.

Here are some recent pics.

I ca';t figure out how to post pics on here, since they changed things and made it "easier". lol I have some pics on photo bucket but I don't know how to post them here. I keep trying using but no luck.

Last edited:
3a62481240c1b93ec62e6582d8a2.jpeg

Mayor’s niece makes first cut in Lingerie Football League

“Great defensive potential,” Mortaza said of the 19-year-old Humber College student. “She’s a hitter. She’s got attitude, like her dad.”

Dad Ford popped by the Polson Pier tryout just in time to see his daughter deliver a solid hit against a former CFL player during a drill.

“Knock him on his can next time, Krista!” Ford shouted.

That orange thing on the grass looks like a turd. And that sneaker between her legs looks like a phallus.

That orange thing on the grass looks like a turd. And that sneaker between her legs looks like a phallus.

Since when have turds been orange? Do you swallow orange rinds whole? I've only ever seen Beldar Conehead and Steven Tyler manage that feat.

Last edited:
What about women's tennis? You know, all those Sharapova types screaming and moaning and presenting us with upskirt opportunities aplenty...

Women's tennis is a horrid joke - an embarrassment to the sport actually.

a_47.jpg

Y'know, I wonder if this is the distaff version of that contentious "fat Ford" humour...

Back