Toronto The Yorkville Condominiums | 104.54m | 31s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Love that rusty brown, looking forward to seeing what it does for Bisha too!

To me, this is the best building architectually we've had in Toronto in recent years.
If Bissa ends up similar, then it stands the chance to be Toronto's best, taking the crown from the Scotia Plaza.

This is my favourite new condo project. I have no idea why The Florian next door gets all of the hype; in my opinion the Yorkville blows it out of the water.

This is my favourite new condo project. I have no idea why The Florian next door gets all of the hype; in my opinion the Yorkville blows it out of the water.

The two towers are great together. The Florian has noticeably superior cladding and finishes but not much in the way of architectural identity. Yorkville Condos has more architectural character but less remarkable materials. Neither appears particularly deficient overall; they're two fine towers on the northern edge of downtown.

To me, this is the best building architectually we've had in Toronto in recent years.
If Bissa ends up similar, then it stands the chance to be Toronto's best, taking the crown from the Scotia Plaza.

Those are strong words. I really like wallman, this is a great project. Hopefully bisha turns out well, but there is NO CHANCE that it will take the crown from scotia plaza.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 872
  • DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 862
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 836
  • DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 848
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 831
  • DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 834
This building manages to be a whole skyline, all on its own. Love the colours you get out of your photos Nastapoka. Thanks!

From yesterday:

DSC00287.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00287.jpg
    DSC00287.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 460

Back