Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Great pic from a friend yesterday:

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-03 at 19.08.21_c488061f.jpg

Just a quick note from my passing here last night (no pics, it was getting dark, I didn't see good added value w/so many excellent contributions by others as of late)......

So I cross Spadina and I see a couple of people scarfing on Prince Street Pizza, me being me, I just walk up and ask how it is......... LOL

They raved almost as much as @Johnny Au ; they apparently drove in from Brampton to try it. LOL

I had thought maybe I'd grab a slice, but they reported that the wait at 5pm on a Sunday was 1 hour for a slice.

"That's it" I said to myself, I can't get a slice here til the impact of @Johnny Au 's review wears off.........

I'll be by to grab a slice in February.

Last edited:
Just a quick note from my passing here last night (no pics, it wasn't late, I didn't see good added value w/so many excellent contributions by others as of late)......

I must have just missed you!

I went through with my wife, and I think it's nice (I had a walkthrough a few months ago, but more stuff is open now), but her reaction was "From what I'd read about it, I thought it would look less like a shopping mall." She's no architecture critic, but found it pretty bland. I was surprised.

And even the lineups for coffee were a bit too long for us.

I went to explore the area a bit but I found it a bit dangerous. Lots of construction going on yet people are allowed to pass through. Had 2 guys holding long metal poles almost hit me with them. Maybe I could get a nice condo out of this...

Looks like christmas-themed decor to me. A tree maybe?
Gotta say, the wood and concrete pillars do not work well together. I didn't notice how bad the bare concrete was until the wood panels drew my eye to them.
I coulda said the same thing about the pot lights at the base of the pillars.
While the concrete does look exposed, I think it looks really good

Back