Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

So $7 for the burger and $10 for the defibrillator after consumption? 🙀

LOL, I don't think 'The Well' charges for use of an AED, Pretty sure that's complimentary (assuming they have one) ; though I could stand to be corrected.

IF you had to buy one, the cheapest one on the St. John's Ambulance Canada website is $1,849

I'd like to try out that bibimbap. It's a bit weird to order a lobster roll, which is probably the most expensive single item in the food hall, and complain that it's expensive. Blue Claw even offers a compromise, which is a half shrimp/half lobster option if you want to save a few bucks.

IMG_6514.jpeg

Excellent news, and record time for this sorta thing......... in Toronto. Made my day!
In fairness, sometimes I think we're a bit too impatient. But also in fairness, there is no way of knowing whether they where just going to leave it like that for the ages. /sigh

Made a photo for all of you to celebrate!

View attachment 573952View attachment 573953
I hope this is a sign of a turnaround in restoring streetscapes after construction works. They recently tore up the nice sidewalk in front of One Bloor East - not sure if it's related to the work being done across the street (in front of the former HBC) or the construction on 1BE podium for future tenants. Unlike what's happening at The Well, this ongoing construction will take a while, but I hope once it's done the sidewalk will be restored to its original appearance. Judging from the large asphalt patch on the NE corner of Yonge & Bloor (the site of a former dig for a public art piece that was never installed), this is by no means a certainty.

I hope this is a sign of a turnaround in restoring streetscapes after construction works. They recently tore up the nice sidewalk in front of One Bloor East - not sure if it's related to the work being done across the street (in front of the former HBC) or the construction on 1BE podium for future tenants. Unlike what's happening at The Well, this ongoing construction will take a while, but I hope once it's done the sidewalk will be restored to its original appearance. Judging from the large asphalt patch on the NE corner of Yonge & Bloor (the site of a former dig for a public art piece that was never installed), this is by no means a certainty.

The work at Bloor, east of Yonge is for the Subway Station expansion project. Its utility relocation, for now, but they'll be opening it all back up in order to expand the mezzanines. I don't think a near-term restoration is likely, but I could be wrong.

Back