Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Love this park! Taken 3 June.

IMG_3101.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

There is? Carmine Nigro was just personally appointed by Doug to be Chair of the LCBO Board...

Uhhh............PE

Just?

He was made chair in 2019 for a 3-year term, which was then renewed again in 2022.

For those for whom the inside baseball is a bit much, Mr. Nigro is President and CEO of Craft Development of Rail Deck fame.

Finally checked out Wellington Market today. I went down the escalator on the east side (Spadina), near the main entrance and Adidas Store. First impression was it looks a bit like the food halls in big SE Asian malls, like Siam Paragon. But as you go deeper (towards the west end) it becomes more like a typical Toronto food court in CF malls like Yorkdale or Eaton Centre.

Also tried Prince St Pizza for the first time. Their only location is still upstairs on Front St next to the condo porte cochere, none in Wellington Market. Nothing special, too salty for me. And the boxes are still piling up in front of the store, although their staff seem to clear them pretty regularly.

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2996.jpeg

IMG_2995.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2992.jpeg

IMG_2991.jpeg

Finally checked out Wellington Market today. I went down the escalator on the east side (Spadina), near the main entrance and Adidas Store. First impression was it looks a bit like the food halls in big SE Asian malls, like Siam Paragon. But as you go deeper (towards the west end) it becomes more like a typical Toronto food court in CF malls like Yorkdale or Eaton Centre.

Also tried Prince St Pizza for the first time. Their only location is still upstairs on Front St next to the condo porte cochere, none in Wellington Market. Nothing special, too salty for me. And the boxes are still piling up in front of the store, although their staff seem to clear them pretty regularly.

View attachment 570449

View attachment 570450

View attachment 570451

View attachment 570452

View attachment 570453

View attachment 570454

View attachment 570455

View attachment 570456
I had to google what porte cochere means lol

Back