Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

It almost seems intentional at this point. How can the the various utilities be so profoundly uncoordinated? I get emergency work is needed, but this happens on such a regular basis and often right after any new streetscape is completed. Between this sort of thing and the residential-style blue bins in parks, the city lets utilities walk all over them.

Mandate proper repair immediately, and charge them with interest for every day the work isn't completed to original standards.

So the Event Space on the lower level of The Well is now having events including DJ nights where it is essentially a nightclub. This is a good move and will, I assume, act as a large attraction for the area as I think the space has room for 5,000 people.

So the Event Space on the lower level of The Well is now having events including DJ nights where it is essentially a nightclub. This is a good move and will, I assume, act as a large attraction for the area as I think the space has room for 5,000 people.
I think that was a misinterpretation. It is 5k sqft. 5k is a lot of people. Cocktail party spacing that works out to about 500 people.

1716003259566.png

I think that was a misinterpretation. It is 5k sqft. 5k is a lot of people. Cocktail party spacing that works out to about 500 people.

View attachment 564845
You are correct. Still 500 more people is still a good draw.

May 18 - Taken this evening. The section of cladding at the base of the Tridel Signature condominium building is still incomplete, a long time after the rest of the building envelope where the construction hoist used to be was completed. Otherwise - The Well is looking good in the evening sunshine.

20240518_200753.jpg

Back