Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

AHK:

Thanks! Any specific discussions around the office tower?

AoD

There may have been, as there were several small conversation groups throughout the session. The meeting was an open house type, with the renderings posted around the room, it was not a formal presentation structured meeting. I cannot comment directly as I was not directly involved in any detailed discussion on the office tower.

Ummm, skybridge?

Meanwhile we finally get the height for the 36-storey office tower here. Diamondcorp, whom generally I like, they have good people there, have stalled and stalled on giving us that number, as if it's really that big a deal to make it public. The dataBase will be updated with info on the buildings shortly.

Ummm, skybridge?

Meanwhile we finally get the height for the 36-storey office tower here. Diamondcorp, whom generally I like, they have good people there, have stalled and stalled on giving us that number, as if it's really that big a deal to make it public. The dataBase will be updated with info on the buildings shortly.

Oops, that was for the 385 Yonge

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showth...er-Gerrard-KingSett-62-73s-Quadrangle)/page11

Too many interesting reports today.

AoD

Ahah! Still to get to that…

So, dataBase and thread title updated, and recommended for approval, so it should sail through!

From the model at metro hall

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 2,715
I'm getting in on this party—here it is from three more angles:

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01148.jpg
    DSC01148.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 2,412
  • DSC01149.jpg
    DSC01149.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 2,406
  • DSC01150.jpg
    DSC01150.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 2,378
I actually liked the Pickard Chilton design. Looks like garbage compared to the new one.

Back