Toronto The Tailor | 38.6m | 10s | Marlin Spring | Graziani + Corazza

Passed by this building late in the day, planned on taking a pic while I was on the way back home but unfortunately it was too dark.

But let's just say the cladding on this is absolute flaming hot garbage and standard for Marlin Spring. It sticks out in an obvious sore way.

Passed by this building late in the day, planned on taking a pic while I was on the way back home but unfortunately it was too dark.

But let's just say the cladding on this is absolute flaming hot garbage and standard for Marlin Spring. It sticks out in an obvious sore way.
Actually, seeing this one in person over Christmas I think I would say this is even worse than "absolute flaming hot garbage and standard for Marlin Spring". It makes some of their other projects look positively inspired.

December 29th, 2022.
1672666004258.jpeg

1672666054093.jpeg

I told you all that you wouldn't be disappointed with how horrifically bad this is!

Now we can all look forward to the other impending trash Marlin Spring is going to put up in South Etobicoke in fairly short order.

We are compiling this year's end-of-year poll and would appreciate an up to date photo showing the front exterior the project. If anybody's swinging by the site, please pop a couple shots for us!

Back