Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

BTW...thanks admins for the great work and updates....we were all eagerly awaiting!!

I do love the copper, bronze or gold used on the outer structure...it's going to stand out on the Skyline!!

Last edited:
Sexy - the stub still looks clumsy, like an afterthought. Need a rework there. And yes given the design preserving Hue wouldn't make much sense.

AoD

We are finally getting decent designs here in Toronto, the bar needs to keep getting raised higher.

Exactly what I was expecting if it turned out to actually be from F+P. Like it a lot. I wonder what others were expecting. A Shuttleworth cover model?

312 metres? As if!

Fantastic. Notice there that the corner retail rendering is very Apple Store-like - two levels with glass staircase and wood display tables. But of course, could just be wishful thinking from the render artist.

Really? You are hard to please. If this building was in NYC or Chicago would you call it lame? I don't know about this City sometimes...

Well it's lame compared to how great they made it out to be. It's still quite a nice building. The renders on the Database page look fantastic. And the food at this meeting is fantastic

Back