Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

This building has new 'for lease' signs up but they're for pop-up stores with a term of 30-90 days.

fcuk.jpg

Attachments

• fcuk.jpg
    fcuk.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 3,021
That's 11 Bloor West?

edit: n/m didn't read previous posts

Last edited:
The agent who is selling remaining units in our building is saying that Stollery's owner wants 100 million for the building and land. She doesn't believe anyone has purchased it yet. However, someone has been buying the buildings one by one and apparently has three now on the west side of Yonge just south of Bloor.

The agent who is selling remaining units in our building is saying that Stollery's owner wants 100 million for the building and land. She doesn't believe anyone has purchased it yet. However, someone has been buying the buildings one by one and apparently has three now on the west side of Yonge just south of Bloor.

Interesting. I guess Burgundy's days are numbered. And I know someone whose family owns a building in the area you're referring to, guess she'll have to look for a new place in a few years.

And Stollery's. From a menswear perspective, eh....always got a Herb Tarlek vibe from them.

herb-tarlek.jpg

Attachments

• herb-tarlek.jpg
    herb-tarlek.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,417
I expect eventually someone will buy Stollery's and build something big there. I just hope that the main tower, will be right at Yonge and Bloor rather than a bit south or west of the corner. That way my views will be less impacted by the building. One can only hope.

Oh I didn't know that. Hue's Kitchen is in that building, great little Vietnamese restaurant with a lovely backyard patio with nice trees and greenery.

This was posted in the retail section

Frank Stollery just sold 11 Bloor St W (where Magnum pop-up was) to Mizrahi Dev. Group for $15-million (0.6 AC site slated for high density).
Looks like it's only a 50% ownership share.

Back