Toronto The Goode Condos | 111.4m | 33s | Graywood | a—A

K. So again I’m confused. Because the last time I questioned how many stories this podium was supposed to be- someone had helpfully pointed out that it would be 9 stories on the east. Except now it’s looking like they’re doing a 10th?

View attachment 574140
This is the final slab they are building. Will have the outdoor pool on top.

IMG_5035.jpeg

The Goode is such an an amazing addition to the Distillery District! Does anyone know what will happen with the Green P Parking lot located next to the building by any chance?
Will it be paved with red brick like the other streets in the District?
goode.jpeg

I believe the Green P is a part of the 31R Parliament development:

And yes, it had it converted to a red brick paver lane:

It's on hold though and no longer has an active site plan application with the City, from what I can tell.
Damn I just put the kettle on for tea and saw you posted Alex's X/Twitter pic of "The Kettle Building" (and Ribbon) ... only to discover the post was from 2019 :(.

The Kettle (a gorgeous view terminus):

38047-127158.jpg

UT

The Kettle and Ribbon Buildings would be a wonderful buffers between the DD and the elevated rail. At one point plans even included a tunnel to connect the Distillery District to the waterfront. Dreamin'. 😴

Damn I just put the kettle on for tea and saw you posted Alex's X/Twitter pic of "The Kettle Building" (and Ribbon) ... only to discover the post was from 2019 :(.

The Kettle (a gorgeous view terminus):

38047-127158.jpg

UT

The Kettle and Ribbon Buildings would be a wonderful buffers between the DD and the elevated rail. At one point plans even included a tunnel to connect the Distillery District to the waterfront. Dreamin'. 😴
Yeah, to "Whisky Beach" - fat chance of that ever happening. We love to dream here! 🤣

Back