Toronto The Forest Hill 1 + 2 | ?m | 19s | Lash Group | Richmond Architects

if anybody has some new pics of the current progress of this site, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Working on level 2. The building to the west is in the process of being torn down. All the buildings except the far end are vacant.
2702323277_f9d8972bd2_b.jpg

Thanks for the update drum! I'm told occupancy for Phase I will be around Sept 2009, and expect to move in a floor a week

Thanks for the update drum! I'm told occupancy for Phase I will be around Sept 2009, and expect to move in a floor a week

The building next to this project is been upgraded as a sale office for phase II.

The Forest Hill, Phase 2 (524-534 St Clair Avenue West)

Preliminary City Planning Report on proposed phase 2 development of The Forest Hill condos

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2008/te/bgrd/backgroundfile-15716.pdf

Proposal is for a 22-storey primarily residential building with approximately 582 square metres of ground floor commercial/retail space. The total height is approximately 81.6 metres, including the mechanical penthouse. A 3-storey podium would connect to the approved phase one podium and consists of commercial uses atgrade, indoor and outdoor amenity space and residential units. Rising above the podium is a residential tower, which has 158 one- and two-bedroom units. The floor plate size of the tower is approximately 638 square metres.

The proposal consists of 119 underground parking spaces, 8 of which are proposed to be visitor/commercial parking and 2 are car sharing spaces.

phase 2 is a 22 storeys tower, matching that of phase 1 ... bye bye west view from phase 1

MODs can the thread be updated with the project name "The Forest Hill" ? :)

that sucks... people on the west side were probably hoping for lots of sunshine... but will end up living in the phase II shadow...
i feel sorry for those people... phase II buyers beware there might be a phase III coming up... ;)

I bought at 500 St Clair West in late 2005 on one of the lower floors. I have received a letter recently that said my tentative move-in date has been moved to December 2009.

The sales centre immediately to the west of the hoardings is finished and hoardings are up right beside it. It is now move in ready -- it's for Phase II -- 530 St Clair West -- so the letter from the developers said.

Are there any other people who have bought there who have joined this forum?

Stella

according to this builder's newsletter, the building was designed by E.I. Richmond Architects Ltd., address for phase 1 + 2 being 500 + 530 St. Clair Avenue West respectively

would "Forest Hill 1+2, The (500+530 St. Clair Ave W, Goldman/Lash, 2x 22s, E I Richmond)" be acceptable / appropriate :)?

Just about!

Back