Toronto The Forest Hill 1 + 2 | ?m | 19s | Lash Group | Richmond Architects

Sorry Wongnog, it seems my posting reply to you was deleted, probably because of some content I posted... :confused:

You post was moved to where it should have been made in the first place: the Real Estate forum.

10 January 2010 photo update

Finally made it to the Wychwood Barns park--did you know there's a massive skating rink and decent sledding hill there? Now I do as well.:)

dsc02642p.jpg

With St Clair ROW finished, I think these two condo buildings are just the start of the condo boom on St Clair...with funky boutiques cafes etc to follow.

Crane is being removed today--photos to follow...

Which one of us is going to get photo's up first??

Saw the crane off the Wallace Bridge and shot it with the crane still up while photoing some other projects that I am behind on.

Most of it was was gone when I hit the site.

Brampton lost a crane this week also.

1)@11:42AM:
drum, maybe you have closer shots? sky was hazy most of today hard to get clear shots.

I shot the first one after 10 am with both cranes in view and a little better than yours from long range. The sky was not great for most of the day.

Do have ground zero shots with most of the top gone.

Not sure if I will get the editing done tonight since I shot 275 photo's today.

I'm way behind on what I shot a week ago and have yet to post them on the board. I'm a month to 4 months behind on shooting the ones I have been following.

drum, thanks for the recent pics

The crane that was recently put up in the lot next door.....is it to start digging the next phase?

Last edited:
Looks like the TD bank on south side west of Bathurst is moving to corner unit in this tower--510 St Clair West is the address.

One could say they are moving back. TD occupied the corner prior to the demolition at the start of construction.

I root for the section of St Clair west of Bathurst because I live in the neighborhood, but I think it will be a long while before it has the charm and vitality of other popular avenues. There are some good signs for sure, and the ROW is a modest improvement, but there isn't much of architectural interest along St Clair. Also, the new ROW and sidewalk re-do did not include relocating/eliminating the wooden poles (unlike Spadina). It is still messy/cluttered looking IMO. Walking between Dufferin and Bathurst, there are a lot of dead zones. The BIA needs to promote a more cohesive theme. Perhaps these new condos will facilitate positive change, but they don't win any beauty contests.

son of a ******! They just delays my move-in from April 22 to June 14. They said the installation of the elevator hoist is causing the delay for my unit and all other units like it above and below me.

wongnog, what floor are you on? I'm on 11, and just got a note confirming our date as April 13. Yikes!

Back