Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

I'm not sure if anything's in the archives, but I've seen 40-year-old shots with a humongous CHURCH FOR FORD sign on that sign scaffold

I am a purchaser and I got an email last week saying "phase 1" of construction.. ( I am assuming demolition) will begin shortly. When I contacted the sales office regarding my final deposit after construction starts they told me a letter will go out this month to all purchasers... Looks like things are moving quickly on this one.. A lot faster than I was expecting!

I am a purchaser and I got an email last week saying "phase 1" of construction.. ( I am assuming demolition) will begin shortly. When I contacted the sales office regarding my final deposit after construction starts they told me a letter will go out this month to all purchasers... Looks like things are moving quickly on this one.. A lot faster than I was expecting!

I'm also a purchaser. I'm looking forward to it being ready and moving out to the high park 'hood from the downtown core.

I just got off the phone with Chestnut...Ground breaking is the 1st week of September

First week has come and gone. Just walked by and nothing has been done, same old same old. I wonder if there is a shortage of skilled workers for such projects. They have had permission to build for a very long time I wonder what the delay is?

First week has come and gone. Just walked by and nothing has been done, same old same old. I wonder if there is a shortage of skilled workers for such projects. They have had permission to build for a very long time I wonder what the delay is?

Well I just got off the phone with some dude from the sales office. He told me they're currently working with consultants on the shoring and such and they're looking to start demolition in 4-6 weeks. Seemed like he was reading a skript so I bet they've been getting some calls.

4-6 weeks...My guess is this project won't start in 2010. I hope I'm wrong.

^Good news for you maybe...bad news for my downtown view...:(

17 October 2010:

dsc01296pb.jpg

There goes some of the murals and the Keira Knightley art (Which I passed by over 1000 times) which was already tagged with pretty naughty words which I do not want to say here. Oh well, good riddance.

Last edited:

Back