Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

That white cladding that wraps the inner square; It'd be great if they did that around the outer edge as well (or at least in my mind).

Would there be any particular reason why construction hasn't recommenced after the holidays?

On the Gardiner yesterday:
IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_5089.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5088.JPG
    IMG_5088.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,838
  • IMG_5087.JPG
    IMG_5087.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,917
  • IMG_5089.JPG
    IMG_5089.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,843
  • IMG_5091.JPG
    IMG_5091.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,846
Over the last four or so years, the obvious path through the skyscrapers that one used to see when entering the downtown on the Gardiner, has completely disappeared. When heading downtown now, the view disappears into the amazing density.

Looking forward to jamming in a few more points on the south core skyline.

Over the last four or so years, the obvious path through the skyscrapers that one used to see when entering the downtown on the Gardiner, has completely disappeared. When heading downtown now, the view disappears into the amazing density.

Unfortunately most of the towers in the vicinity are sterile. This office tower is one of the standouts (material wise; still mediocre, architecturally).

A while ago someone posted this photo of the Hanshin Expressway in Osaka.

Osaka-Umeda-by-night.jpg

Timelapse:

Attachments

• Osaka-Umeda-by-night.jpg
    Osaka-Umeda-by-night.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 1,637
Today:

IMG_1607.jpg
IMG_1609.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,547
  • IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    990.7 KB · Views: 2,517
This development seems to be moving at warp speed to me atleast. I can't think of any similar scale projects that have moved along this fast..... Perhaps it just seems fast by comparison to 10 York and ICE .

Back