Toronto Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 1) | 231m | 70s | Menkes | a—A

P1220391.jpg

Vertical strips appearing on glazing...perhaps for upcoming fins?

P1220393.jpg

P1220392.jpg

P1220394.jpg

Not until this one is done, or close to done at least.

Given the financial situation with covid it would be unwise to pour all your money in starting another phase while this one isn't even halfway complete yet
Hmm? i don't know about any of that, from what i .hear as soon as the LCBO office dwellers move out of the old warehouse building into the new office tower they can start planning and market the next phase,
.i can see phase-2 selling and being well into construction by 2023

Sorry if this has been covered already, but do we know when Phase 2 is to begin construction?
It's not even in marketing yet, so no…
Not until this one is done, or close to done at least.

Given the financial situation with covid it would be unwise to pour all your money in starting another phase while this one isn't even halfway complete yet
Financiers (mostly banks) typically wait for sales of around 80% of the suites before releasing funding to developers to begin construction. There are extremely few developers who pour their own money into building these things. The only thing Covid might have to do with this is the current softer market for downtown condos, and like I said, Phase Two suites haven't even been marketed yet.
Hmm? i don't know about any of that, from what i .hear as soon as the LCBO office dwellers move out of the old warehouse building into the new office tower they can start planning and market the next phase,
.i can see phase-2 selling and being well into construction by 2023
Most of the planning is done on Phase 2, and they can market the suites anytime they like. The LCBO will need to move into the new office building before gutting can begin on the Phase Two site, but that wouldn't stop sales if Menkes wanted to get going on them today.

Back