Toronto Studio and Studio2 on Richmond | 131.06m | 41s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

Today:

vLfTnNs.jpg

UZEY62P.jpg

Wmxr1nP.jpg

Wow - I love me some fish-eye panoramas!

In the above pics, you can see in the background that the sales centre is now gone (earlier this month, as seen in AlbertC's shots) and that work has started in this area...so the excavation/hole for Phase 2 will get larger as it also encompasses the land that the sales centre was situated.

In the above pics, you can see in the background that the sales centre is now gone (earlier this month, as seen in AlbertC's shots) and that work has started in this area...so the excavation/hole for Phase 2 will get larger as it also encompasses the land that the sales centre was situated.

The shoring wall in the south west corner that has no slab there now, will have to be relocated/remove once the excavation reaches that level to the west of it.

I'm all for pushing a few more night clubs out of here :p It's funny that only 5 years ago I wouldn't have thought of this as a good area to live...it's changed THAT much in recent years. There's still a bit of the party crowd (which is an okay thing), but the clubs really have fallen over a cliff since their heyday in the '90s. I guess that they are moving to the suburbs and/or places with cheaper land values...

Not quite the suburbs. Just spread out more throughout the city rather than all of them being concentrated in a 3 or 4 block radius

Back