Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Trump videos i took from yesterday:

[video=youtube;u99bg3TbTKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99bg3TbTKQ[/video]

[video=youtube;Rgk7k8TE4Xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgk7k8TE4Xc[/video]

great looking vids man! This thing is getting seriously tall now. The other thing I seemed to sense is that Arnell Plaza (which a lot of people feel is quite uninspired) seems to benefit from being closed in on that southwest side as Trump grows taller. Once its surrounded on all sides it should be quite the spot...

great looking vids man! This thing is getting seriously tall now. The other thing I seemed to sense is that Arnell Plaza (which a lot of people feel is quite uninspired) seems to benefit from being closed in on that southwest side as Trump grows taller. Once its surrounded on all sides it should be quite the spot...

especially with BA2 and 3 on the way (in the future). I can just imagine looking up from the plaza! Its gonna be like the TD centre but on steroids! :D

Right now the plaza is a bit too bare for my liking...

From way back...
20100725A096.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is really gonna be the sleekest badboy in town! the impact this tower will have is bigger than many might think. though it is crammed into a tiny lot, and between some of the biggest towers in town, this tower is gonna stand out amongst the rest.

So true steveve, just trying to imagine Jasonzed's pic whenTrump is at full height, way taller than BA, and nearly as tall as FCP............

p.s. nice pic androiduk....

Last edited:
So true steveve, just trying to imagine Jasonzed's pic whenTrump is at full height, way taller than BA, and nearly as tall as FCP............

p.s. nice pic androiduk....

Something like this I would imagine...

4831942411_832b1444e6_b.jpg

(Original courtesy Jasonzed a few posts above.)

Last edited:
Cool but it's too tall ... it's only around 280 m - scotia bank plaza is just about the same less 5 m or so

any chance we could see that rendering with the shangri la and l tower also? :D

Back