Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

That is a great shot. I was on University today and when I was crossing Adelaide, I took a look toward Trump and I was surprised by the height that it's reached and the impact it'll have from the west side Adelaide. There is a near unimpeded view of the tower which I imagine will be picture perfect once the tower is complete. :)

I did a render of Trump for the Near Future thread, using the great photo by CML from King and Bay. It will really close in the gap in the canyon when it's complete.

by me

sany1619.jpg

Those are some fantastic vantage points guys! Great work!

Anyone find it that when you're at the base of the structure, the tower doesn't look all that tall?.. but when you see it from a distance you notice how tall the tower already is?.. its really weird, its probably cause its so dense in the area that the tower is having trouble breathing, but thankfully its already stretching upwards now :)

And caltrane's last shot really shows how impressive the penthouse will be... it'll just tower over everything! i can really visualize the wall of glass this tower will have in that shot!

TT pic

Caltrane, great pics. The only problem with TT is the east cladding! Just hope the all glass part on this side is better than the granite. Otherwise a fantastic tower. ;)

Then you won't like the south side much either. The granite on the south side will go up to the curved balconies.

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 321
It looks like the strong black spandrels that (were going to) lead up to the 1/4 onion didn't make the final design. I wonder if and how much the spire design has changed.

Then you won't like the south side much either. The granite on the south side will go up to the curved balconies.

I think that is the old render of the 70 floor version.... But I sure could have used that set of images before when I was doing my render for the South facade that I did for the Near Future Renders thread.

Anyone know what this is for?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5H 2R1

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 07 185757 BLD 01 NB Accepted Date: Jul 12, 2010

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Revision for as built construction to Trump Tower.

Back to Search Results page

Anyone know what this is for?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5H 2R1

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 07 185757 BLD 01 NB Accepted Date: Jul 12, 2010

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Revision for as built construction to Trump Tower.

Back to Search Results page

Are the taging a couple more floors or what. :confused:

Wow, where is that from? While that is indeed the old version of the tower, we have never actually seen the south side of the tower before! This is a first.

And to be honest, I'm not so sure I like the way it looks like it's "tacked on".

Back