Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I got an invite to a Danish music showcase that's taking place in early March during Canadian Music Week. They are holding it at the Trump Sales Centre. Weird.

Re: Four Seasons

That is weird. Maybe they are now renting it out for weddings and bar-mitvahs etc. to cover the increased costs of construction. ;)

Maybe by early March the place will be empty in prep for construction, leaving a venue temperarily open for such events.

Perhaps it's a publicity stunt... It is a little known fact that Danish music inspires people to purchase multi-million dollar condos.

Maybe it's to announce the renaming of Trump as the Bang & Olufson Tower.

Build something on that little lot for goodness sake Mr Trump. I'd be just as happy with a little parkette with trees myself. Perhaps you could squeeze a couple of sicamores out front? TO has a balmy Carolinian environement afterall.

Maybe by early March the place will be empty in prep for construction

its a relatively small parking lot - how much prep work could there be?

They hold parties there from time to time. It's a really good venue actually.

Maybe it's to announce the renaming of Trump as the Bang & Olufson Tower.

Yes, but don't Bang & Olufson products have... you know... design to them?

It would be too cool to have the B&O people design th exterior of a skyscraper. Someone get on that!

Trump

I'm a long time fan of this site and just joined today, so this is my first post. Exciting.

Trump is my most anticipated project for Toronto and I thought it was appropriate that this was my first post. However, I have reason to believe this building will not go up. Does anyone have any current or inside information on the sleeping giant that is trump Toronto?

Hi, MG22, and welcome. When you say you have reason to believe it won't go up, do you mean that you share the general pessimism about the site, or that you know something that we don't?

Welcome to the forum MG22! and have no fear, the odds are that Trump will rise, starting this summer...

Back