Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

I know they received permission to lower the tower to 57 floors. Is it possible they asked for that but are still allowed the original height if they choose? If so is it possible this will now be 60 floors as stated above?

Well, Trump could still be dead. Rebranding within 5 years of completion?

The only problem with that theory is Talon signed a 10 year contract to have Trump manage the property and to use the Trump name. This was stated in my contract when I bought.

I don't see any problem with those speculative predictions. They were perfectly reasonable given what we knew. This project has had serious credibility issues from inception, and if you insist on denying that, then maybe we should be digging up your posts instead of theirs.

For some reason, your remark doesn't surprise me at all. BTW, feel free to dig up my old quotes if you think you have a point to prove.

Despite some height cuts and so on, I believe this building will be quite stunning when completed. High quality materials, and an extremely slender profile. I can't wait.

Here are a few posts from the first few pages of this thread -- I have no time right now to look through the entire thing.

AlchemisTO

urbanto

Note that both posters say that Trump is dead, but for opposite reasons. AlchemisTO says it's dead because it's too out of date, and urbanto says it's dead because it's too innovative.

Well, it's two years later and that AlchemisTO guy is dead, so I guess the joke's on him, eh?

Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

Mongo only pawn in game of life

^ I do look rather... Christ-like... in that photo, don't I?

Oh Urban Toronto, why hast thou forsaken me?

Dumb question. What are 9 foot footings?

noticed today that the hoardings around Trump have been painted quite snazzy....unfortunately, didn't bring the camera..

Back