Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

What are you? A beatnik or something?

I had no idea what a beatnik is, but no, I'm not.

Thebeatniks.jpg

How far down are they going again? The logistics of building a ramp in such a confined space must really be something.

The parking is above ground so not very deep in terms of digging. Foundations are another matter. That I'm not sure of.

When I walked by around 4:30 today there was a cement truck in the pit and a flurry of activity.

Maybe they accidentally poured some cement...

under the false assumption that someone is building a tower here.

Do you think that on the day this tower is completed, that ANY of these people will stand up and admit that they were wrong?

I didn't think so.

That's because they are living by their code of rebellion and mutiny (see above poster image).

Heck, I have no idea why this thread even exists. Isn't this a place to talk about projects and construction?
;)

Wait, maybe this is a thread about a thread that thinks that a building is being built and therefore a thread must exist. Or the fact that there is a thread means that there must be construction. This whole thread is an existential mindfuck!

Quick Picture

Things are looking serious

dsc00453jm0.jpg

Wait, maybe this is a thread about a thread that thinks that a building is being built and therefore a thread must exist. Or the fact that there is a thread means that there must be construction. This whole thread is an existential mindfuck!

Only if one first believes that thread can think.

Back