Toronto Spadina Subway Extension Emergency Exits | ?m | 1s | TTC | IBI Group

Looks an awful lot like another certain air-travel-themed building:

Toronto.AirCanadaCentre1.jpg

Attachments

• Toronto.AirCanadaCentre1.jpg
    Toronto.AirCanadaCentre1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 846
It could get used more when the Toronto gets an NFL team or 2nd NHL team and a new stadium is built there ;)
The last serious chatter was building the new NHL arena somewhere near Unionville GO.

If we extend the Danforth subway only 3 more stations past Sheppard/McCowan (McCowan/Finch, Pacific Mall/Milliken, and Unionville) ...

(I don't think York will be happy until ALL the Toronto subway lines terminate up there somewhere ... :) )

The last serious chatter was building the new NHL arena somewhere near Unionville GO.

If we extend the Danforth subway only 3 more stations past Sheppard/McCowan (McCowan/Finch, Pacific Mall/Milliken, and Unionville) ...

(I don't think York will be happy until ALL the Toronto subway lines terminate up there somewhere ... :) )

Pretty much all cities, big & small, want a subway from Toronto now, even if GO RER would benefit them more.

I read a guy from Hamilton saying that there should be a subway to Hamilton from Toronto. His reasoning was something like "if Scarborough gets it then we should", or "if Vaughan gets it then why not us".

Pretty much all cities, big & small, want a subway from Toronto now, even if GO RER would benefit them more.

I read a guy from Hamilton saying that there should be a subway to Hamilton from Toronto. His reasoning was something like "if Scarborough gets it then we should", or "if Vaughan gets it then why not us".

Was he being, like, ironic? Does he understand Scarborough is in Toronto and Vaughan is adjacent to it or was geography not really a factor in his arguments?

Perhaps we're merely seeing the Rob Fordization of the entire Golden Horseshoe, in which case Lord help us all.

You seldom hear folks in Peel calling for a subway (rightly so)....sure the odd discussion comes up about extending BD to SQ1 but it is hardly a common occurrence.

You seldom hear folks in Peel calling for a subway (rightly so)....sure the odd discussion comes up about extending BD to SQ1 but it is hardly a common occurrence.
It should be a common occurrence! Cooksville GO on Hurontario is no further away from downtown than the new proposed terminus of the Danforth line at Sheppard/McCowan and Square One is no further away from downtown than Sheppard/Markham Road, where the SRT was going to terminate (before being extended in the future to Malvern Centre).

It should be a common occurrence! Cooksville GO on Hurontario is no further away from downtown than the new proposed terminus of the Danforth line at Sheppard/McCowan and Square One is no further away from downtown than Sheppard/Markham Road, where the SRT was going to terminate (before being extended in the future to Malvern Centre).

perhaps...but I was responding to the comment "Pretty much all cities, big & small, want a subway from Toronto now"...I don't think it is so.

Back