Toronto Southcore Financial Centre & Delta Toronto | 159.71m | 45s | GWL | KPMB

Pic taken August 23, 2011

zzQmd.jpg

wow, didn't realize excavation work had made so much progress ^^^, we'll definitely see some crane(s) by the end of the year :D

wow, didn't realize excavation work had made so much progress ^^^, we'll definitely see some crane(s) by the end of the year :D

Should see the first crane starting late September or early Oct with the other by Nov.

Woah, am I seeing a green roof on the PriceWaterhouseCoopers tower? Colour me impressed!

Man, I feel a little sorry for the people who live in that condo on the SE corner of Simcoe and Bremner: construction on three sides! They are probably comforted by the knowledge of solid property prices though...

I imagine it would be the highest.

Isn't there supposed to be public access to the park they are creating on the podium of the building? (Or am I just making that up?)

I too thought there would be public access to the back. I think most likely through the large staircase they have leading up in that direction from in front of the tower on Bremner. Looking forward to seeing how they finish that back terrace area.

Man, I feel a little sorry for the people who live in that condo on the SE corner of Simcoe and Bremner: construction on three sides! They are probably comforted by the knowledge of solid property prices though...

I would be thrilled personally to be so close to it.

Back