2.6K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 677     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

TORONTO skyline - future

Why are people so negative ?

take it easy guy.

real or not.. im pretty sure the majority of these projects will be completed.

3d> I was kidding about the clouds -- just making fun of Yannie's "realism".

Ok, i'll see what I can do about cropping a little example, then sending people to where you posted it.

Who should i credit it too? Wanna use your real name or 3d?

I knew you were kidding. Just credit UT... good for the forum rep.

That forum is crazy fringe! Holy cow. Well, it's good to know where the edges of the country are.

I'm somewhat glad the poster didn't mention urbantoronto. Might be a little tense if some of their forumers start drifting this way.

Meh -- they'd loose interest soon enough. Those guys (always groups of guys) like to talk to themselves mostly, and a sustainably/relatively reasoned and moderate environment can only be flamed for so long before they get bored and go back to their own.

Thanks for the index. How tall is RoCP 3 and Four Seasons going to be? Those were the surprises on the skyline I didn't recognize. I think the majority of these will be built... other than Sapphire and BCE 3 I don't see why "half of these" wouldn't be built.

GB,

The proposal is 205... but in reality I think that is going to be the starting point of negotiations. I would expect the final height figure to drop from 205.

Mike in TO:

Thanks for the clarification. Have you heard any rumours regarding the project? The Annex group and other major players doesn't seem particularly noisy about it.

GB

You are absolutely right, it deserves a second look. A thousand curious wankers can't be wrong.

Back