News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.6K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 695     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

TORONTO skyline - future

3Dementia

An attempt at photo-realism. Ignore the flaws Cass!

futuremed.jpg

BIGGER half meg photo:

future

Looks great. Can you post one with labels on the towers as an index? I recognize most of the towers but a few of the towers I don't (e.g tall one near ROCP and the tall one left of 1 Bloor East).

What appartment is that taken from? I like its view. Does it come with or without the drugs?

Thank You. I can hardly wait for the day.

Cass. Thought you would get a kick out of it (even though I threw in the towel and said enuff... good enuff).

And I didn't do this to apply any pressure for something "cass" like... really... I didn't.

MR. OTTAWA: the original shot was actually a four shot stitched panaroma taken from the "pyramid-roofed" precast condo (circa late '70s/early '80s) on the waterfront about 500m west of Parklawn and Lakeshore.

Does that make sense? And yes, I'm sure there were drugs involved.

No need for being humble. Great work!

Does that make sense? And yes, I'm sure there were drugs involved.
It's the only way to do it my man ;)

And I didn't do this to apply any pressure for something "cass" like... really... I didn't.
ok, I'm super-slow and don't get it...

Enviro,

here's a guide/legend with some "MIAs" mentioned as well since so many can't be viewed.

guide2010.jpg

Thanks Yanni for reminding me what a joy the UT forum is...

Cheers!

3D> Also, sometimes it will be cloudy over Toronto. You should have thought of that too.

I'd like to post this possible future on the spacing wire, but I can't fit something this huge on it. I need something to link to that's like 400 wide or so. If you've got something, i could post it, then send people to a link to someplace where you have the big picture for them to see?

Shawn you can go ahead and crop it if you want.

Let me know if you can't and I'll do for you... just let me know what size you want (dimensions).

You can also add the clouds... maybe some rain? Ironically, the original shot had zero clouds and I added a few.

Back