Toronto Seventy5 Portland | ?m | 11s | Freed | Core Architects

Recent pics

4263100705_9e59c9cfc4_b.jpg

4263852440_1187cf82de_b.jpg

4263849630_320cd24a25_b.jpg

4263848242_b1afc2b0ab_b.jpg

75 Portland Courtyard

Covered table, visible planters and wooden floor planks.

Attachments

• IMG00157-20100130-1528.jpg
    IMG00157-20100130-1528.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 332
I think it's brilliant. More blocks should have inner areas such as this one.

Precisely. And it adds this brilliant extra dimension to the city. It opens up the private spaces even more.

Ha! So true. At thirty feet apart everyone except for the exhibitionists will be installing blinds in that already shadowed crevice.

But gee, if it's like Berlin, then it's like gotta be good.

Last edited:
just looking at the updated Freed main website...

saw a picture in the gallery from the seventy5 portland info page with a pool. is there going to be a pool in this building for real? i didn't see any mention of this listied anywhere in the building features. looks spectacular! but where could this be located in the building?

saw a picture in the gallery from the seventy5 portland info page with a pool. is there going to be a pool in this building for real? i didn't see any mention of this listied anywhere in the building features. looks spectacular! but where could this be located in the building?

There's not going to be a pool. Whoever designed the website must have add that image in by mistake.

Last edited:
I saw them putting some sort of flashing on the edges of the balconies yesterday. It was quite warped and cheap looking...hopefully once the whole balcony structures have been put on these will not be as noticeable but it was disappointing to see on an otherwise quite beautiful building.

Back