Vaughan Rosepark Townhomes | ?m | 3s | Arya Corporation | Icon

are you an owner?
I am not, but I am very close with someone who is and they are experiencing issues and are being asked to move their firm closing date. They are still supposed to have firm occupancy next week and are in block 6. Let me know if you are experiencing the same or similar, I would like to connect with you and ask you some questions or I can connect you with them :)

I appreciate that you are looking out for your friends. For us, we don't see this as too complicated. They are asking to delay occupancy date for a month. Honestly not too surprised. Downside is some costs and rearranging plans; upside is we save on interim occupancy costs and less construction.

I appreciate that you are looking out for your friends. For us, we don't see this as too complicated. They are asking to delay occupancy date for a month. Honestly not too surprised. Downside is some costs and rearranging plans; upside is we save on interim occupancy costs and less construction.
I hear you and agree about having less construction and saving on occupancy, but agreeing on their terms to move the firm occupancy date isn’t a smart move and multiple other purchasers have agreed with me. You lose the $7500 they would give you. If there is an unavoidable delay (which there clearly is), you would have had the date pushed and gotten the credit. The rich builder is trying to save a few bucks and with the price you and other purchasers paid, I think it’s quite absurd.

IMG_6458.jpeg

Went there over the weekend. It is still barricaded and looks like a construction site. No wonder they pushed occupancy date further. Above pic is from the park side.

Back