Vaughan Rosepark Townhomes | ?m | 3s | Arya Corporation | Icon

just found this thread. I'm block 8.

This was the original pricing before the increases.

1719027494958.png

Anyone here in block 6 or supposed to get occupancy within the next 10-15 days? Have you heard anything from builder? I know someone supposed to get occupancy in 10 days and has no PDI date or any word from builder. Apparently everything is a disaster there.

Anyone here in block 6 or supposed to get occupancy within the next 10-15 days? Have you heard anything from builder? I know someone supposed to get occupancy in 10 days and has no PDI date or any word from builder. Apparently everything is a disaster there.
thats surprising - i thought PDIs are contractually supposed to be completed 2 weeks prior to occupancy date (dont quote me on it though lol)

here 🙋‍♂️we are supposed to move in next week but we don’t have pdi date yet

I've had PDI the day before closing before.

Back