Toronto Rogers Centre Renovations | ?m | ?s | Toronto Blue Jays | Populous

Is the concrete on the left painted blue or have the seats been put in? I can't tell.

415253435_910050123818378_7417662705555296607_n.jpg

It looks like it also lights up as well.. Which I'm all for. I guess depends on illegal rights and distraction while driving there is only so much limitation they could do upgrade it? Either way... it's an upgrade lol.

It’s good to see SkyDome finally get a much needed renovation. It’s an amazing venue, and I’m glad to see the progress goin’ well. Even tho I’m not from Toronto, and also a Braves fan from Texas, with the Rangers bein’ my 2nd Favorite Team, I will NEVER call it “Rogers Centre”. It just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “SkyDome”, to be honest.

Last edited:
It’s good to see Skydome finally get a much needed renovation. It’s an amazing venue, and I’m glad to see the progress goin well. Even tho I’m not from Toronto, and also a Braves fan from Texas, with the Rangers being my 2nd Favorite Team, I’ll never call it “Rogers Centre”. It just doesn’t roll off the tongue like “SkyDome”, to be honest.
Welcome to UT! Most Torontonians still call it SkyDome or "The Dome".

I find it funny that your two favourite teams are the only two that have each opened two brand new stadiums since SkyDome was opened.

I find it funny that your two favourite teams are the only two that have each opened two brand new stadiums since SkyDome was opened.
You're forgetting about quite a number of ballparks: Busch Stadium (St.Louis), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Chase Field (Arizona), Nationals Park (Washington), LoanDepot Park (Miami), Cityfield (New York), Progressive Field (Cleveland), American Family Field (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Great American Ball Park (Cleveland), Yankee Stadium (New York), Oracle Park (San Francisco), Petco Park (San Diego), T-Mobile Park (Seattle), Coors Field (Colorado).

You know, now that you mentioned that, I also find it strange, too. But there were reasons why Truist Park and GlobeLife Field were built, and I don’t knock the Rangers for doin’ that, but with the Situation with how Choctaw Stadium and GlobeLife Field seemed like a wasted load of money.

Our Summers are brutal down here, and knowin’ that, the Rangers had their Stadium without a roof was just a horrible mistake of Engineering. But for them to spend money and be “Cheaper” to build GLF, when they should’ve just added a roof was just a complete waste of money, in my honest opinion, but they managed to get it done. And now, Choctaw is home of a CFL/XFL Team and Headquarters of Six Flags. Which I also find weird as well, 😂

Back