Toronto River City Condos Phases 1 & 2 | ?m | 16s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

Yep, Blocks 20, 22, & 24 are Rivercity. Blocks 21 & 23 next door are TCHCs

I am unfamiliar with the block numbers...is there a map or other point of reference I can refer to?

Not sure about this location. Near the DVP and dirty Don River, surrounded by the Queen and Richmond/Eastern ramps. A little too dirty and noisy for my taste.

zzwestdonlands.jpg

Yep, Blocks 20, 22, & 24 are Rivercity. Blocks 21 & 23 next door are TCHCs

Thanks very much for the map!

When is TCHC expected to go up? I thought that the athletes village (which I presumed was more central?) was going to be built and then that would be converted, or is that in addition to TCHC?

Well the DVP, Don River, and the Queen/Richmond/Eastern ramps aren't going to go anywhere so what exactly is going to change? Still surrounded on all sides.

Why don't you look at the map?

Description: PUBLIC - PRELIMINARY PROJECT REVIEW, Due Date is 22-DEC-09, >>The development of two buildings connected by an elevated walkway. The western portion of Block 22 will be developed with a 7 storey (23 metres) residential building with 97 dwelling units. Block 24 will be developed with a 14 storey mixed use building on a 8 storey podium building with 252 dwelling units and 28 square metres of ground floor retail space. This development is the first of multiphase development

I'm guessing that they are planning for a convenience store with only 28 square meters (300 square feet) of space in the Block 24 building.

Preview Event

Yesterday, aboard the 504 limo to the leafy enclave of Riverdale, I spotted some new sandwich boards -- corner of King & St. Lawrence, point south on St. Lawrence -- advertising a 'Preview Event' for River City. Any RE types able to dish?

Yesterday, aboard the 504 limo to the leafy enclave of Riverdale, I spotted some new sandwich boards -- corner of King & St. Lawrence, point south on St. Lawrence -- advertising a 'Preview Event' for River City. Any RE types able to dish?

Hey,

I am not an agent, but information for the VIP Brokers was released yesterday, with the sales office oopen for RSVP brokers and their clients until Dec 2. A lottery for order is on dec 3 to sign agreements/book units on Dec 5/6

Back