Toronto Reunion Crossing | ?m | 11s | Diamond Kilmer | Giannone Petricone

Looks like the condo portion of this is now sold out: Condo Now, and that only 4 floor-plans remain for the Town-homes: Condo Now. The sales agent informed me that there are generally less "investors" purchasing the town-homes, so they move a little slower.

I noticed that there was a deficiency in the building permit - anyone have any idea what this means for construction starting in March as planned?

Annotation 2020-02-18 160028.png

I am keeping a close eye on the proposed Old-Weston GO station, that appears to be going ahead as part of the GO RER (likely without fare integration). However, I haven't heard anything.

Old Weston GO station? Do you mean the smart track station or something else?

Yes. Although, I thought there had been federal funding announced for the station last year - and my general impression is that SmartTrack is dead.I thought (maybe wrongly) the station may still get built as part of the general rail electrification without SmartTrack or TTC fare integration.

I emailed Metrolinx about the status but have not heard back.

this might be a dumb question, but any chance Corona Virus might screw the schedule on this?

this might be a dumb question, but any chance Corona Virus might screw the schedule on this?

This is impacting the overall economy as a whole not just construction. It may impact all projects not just this one, especially if any of the supply chain is interrupted from materials that may be related to China factories or production.

Depending on how many projects the developer is working on they may run into issues with cash constraints and paying bills/debt then new projects may have a chance to be impacted

This is impacting the overall economy as a whole not just construction. It may impact all projects not just this one, especially if any of the supply chain is interrupted from materials that may be related to China factories or production.

Depending on how many projects the developer is working on they may run into issues with cash constraints and paying bills/debt then new projects may have a chance to be impacted

thank you! I will keep my fingers crossed that everything continues to go smoothly.

SmartSelect_20200410-105829_Edge.jpg

They aren't allowed to start work due to government orders cause Scout was working across the street and they stopped. Right now it's hard to say but developers wont just cancel a large project like this that sold very well. Most likely just a delay for now. Stay positive!

Back