Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

26128843.jpg

They should put some retail in the area to increase pedestrian flow. Perhaps across the street in front of roy thompson hall where that above ground parking is on wellington... there is already underground whats the need for the above ground?

posted by sammo over at SSC.......looking pretty tall now...

3961317428_e9dbabf18e_b.jpg

Here's some shots I took yesterday of Ritz... Srry for the crappy image quality because it rained so I had to take the shots from a car...

Here's Ritz, RBC, and CN Tower.... Ritz is clearly rising now and looking skinny... Cladding is moving up too!!!

3966451545_bd67703cd7_b.jpg

3966454523_f3b082afa5_b.jpg

Here's a shot of Ritz, RBC, CN Tower, Shangri-la, and a "super tall" lightpost :)... it lines up with the CN Tower pretty well....

3967231704_163e631af2_b.jpg

To my count 8 floors to go!!!

All photos by me: steveve

Enjoy :)

The floor count is higher, but residential ceiling heights are usually considerably less than ceiling heights in commerical office buildings - so while Ritz should be at least as tall as RBC, it may not end up being that much taller. From the renders, the angled piece on top - which I assume has been set aside largely for the mechanical penthouse - will be quite tall.

Back