Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

They've moved the webcam to RBC.

Cool... I predicted they would :)

OMG I checked it 30 min ago and it was down and right now it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

video.mjpg

A few updates with improved photos from yesterday's update, from my POV

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

LOVE the shots!.. xcellent work!

Bay adelaide Centre looks great in that shot!

Look closely and you'll see maple leaf square in the first shot!

AND TRUMP crane!!!!!!! -i just noticed that a second ago!

Last edited:
LOVE the shots!.. xcellent work!

Bay adelaide Centre looks great in that shot!

Look closely and you'll see maple leaf square in the first shot!

AND TRUMP crane!!!!!!! -i just noticed that a second ago!

steveve I posted a shot a few days ago under this thread (post #102) covering from Success tower to Ritz. Unfortunately it was another dull day, not the greatest shot. Perhaps I'll update that post as it's clearer today.

^^ yes, someone needs to wake up around sunrise tomorrow and get a clearer screen capture! (it wont be me)

won't get the sun tho, camera is facing south west..

I'm not even sure if the Ritz residents will see the sunrise... RBC or Simcoe place may be in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
on your first point, pictures are best taken with the sun behind you rather than glaring straight into the camera lens like it is in the post above. Your second point is accurate though, Ritz would likely be in full shadow at that time. I revise my request to 10am... in which case I should probably be awake to do the screen capture myself!

on my old computer I had some photo editing software that had a screen capture function built in. Now that you mention it I'm not sure if I have anything similar on my new computer. Probably find something to download with a quick google search...

edit: just found and installed some free software called Screen Hunter: (too bad webcams arent higher res.)

3952315660_c628c63ac1.jpg

Last edited:
How do you take the screen capture anyway?

the Ritz webcam lets you take a 'snapshot' - it automatically downloads into a folder on your computer....I did that and then uploaded it to photobucket.....

Back