quartz (2).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,765
From the last week:

P1390010.jpg

Attachments

• P1390010.jpg
    P1390010.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,611
Right now, the City Place skyline is pretty flat. I think the area needs a couple of taller buildings in the 60 floor range to anchor the area; it'll create a better skyline profile. How many towers are yet to go under construction for this project? Anyone know?

Right now, the City Place skyline is pretty flat. I think the area needs a couple of taller buildings in the 60 floor range to anchor the area; it'll create a better skyline profile. How many towers are yet to go under construction for this project? Anyone know?

Signature will be 2 towers above 60 stories (66 + 70).

It's a BIG shame that the nice buildings at City Place were not built by Concord. In fact, Concord gave us some of the most ugly buildings in the boom.
Considering where these buildings are along our waterfront, they could have tried harder. I hope Signature tower (or towers) can be designed to make the losses.

It's a BIG shame that the nice buildings at City Place were not built by Concord. In fact, Concord gave us some of the most ugly buildings in the boom.
Considering where these buildings are along our waterfront, they could have tried harder. I hope Signature tower (or towers) can be designed to make the losses.

Yea, Concord really screwed up this whole area and they're doing it in North York. I do like Luna, though.

The nicest cityplace buildings are those on the east side of the neighbourhood... it seems they got worse as they built west which one would expect to be the opposite of intended effect... sigh

the last few posts - it seems like it's all in everyone's own opinion.... didn't these projects go through the review board? did no one spoke out?

From where I come from, people would kill for all these "ugly" condos. I guess everything is relative :p

BTW, Quartz is OK in my book, I welcome the splash of white, even if it's cheap sprandel.

Back