Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Okay, I know this is off topic, but it's too funny not to share. The first time my father tried to come up with an email address, he was inspired by his favourite TV show as a kid, The Little Rascals. When I told him that was perhaps not the best, he decided on a second based on having taken tap dance as a teenager and it was even worse!

So what were these email addresses? spankydoughboy@... and twink18@... 😂😂😂 And no, he really had absolutely no idea.
Short digressions from topic are forgiven, but long ones get deleted, hence this thread is a bit shorter than it was earlier today, with the whole watermarks discussion gone. As some members noted, if you want to get into that, talk about it in a watermarks thread.

Meanwhile, the larger reason that this thread is shorter is that all the talk about the potential demolition of the Toronto Star building has been moved to the thread dedicated to the south block here:

IMG_7597.jpeg

IMG_7598.jpeg

IMG_7599.jpeg

IMG_7600.jpeg

IMG_7601.jpeg

Meanwhile, the larger reason that this thread is shorter is that all the talk about the potential demolition of the Toronto Star building has been moved to the thread dedicated to the south block here:
I was surprised at the time that the relevant thread wasn't bumped over that there instead of having it here. Thanks for putting in it's rightful place. /bows

More cladding arriving on scene today, 2 big truckloads worth mainly for the 22nd floor.

You know the drill, expect it to be installed in the coming days (if the installers able to keep up with the pace of all the recent deliveries).
Didn’t see any installed today, so they will be installed next week.
Update for today, most forms were raised to the 37th floor.
No cladding work.

Didn’t see any installed today, so they will be installed next week.
Update for today, most forms were raised to the 37th floor.
No cladding work.
Yup it wouldnt have been installed today, it was just being offloaded from the trucks and they don't install the same day that deliveries occur. Likely wont be done until mid next week at the earliest, they've still got plenty of cladding to install from the deliveries earlier this week. That's assuming they have the slabs prepped already.

Denver broncos?
I was wondering what that horse's head thingy on the lamp post was all about. How it got there...movie prop, watermark, bored city workers, something else?..remains another debate, as it clearly wasn't in pic of the same spot before. 🙀

Denver broncos?
Yup, that's it.
I was wondering what that horse's head thingy on the lamp post was all about. How it got there...movie prop, watermark, bored city workers, something else?..remains another debate, as it clearly wasn't in pic of the same spot before. 🙀
I had previously taken note of the watermarking discussion on this thread that has since been deleted, and I remember one image was mostly @Bibi L watermarks all over the place, with the photo of Pinnacle One Yonge being secondary.

When I saw saddle bronc events at the Calgary Stampede on TV back in July, I immediately thought of the Broncos, although the player I was interested in is now a Steeler. That being said, we can take that discussion somewhere else.

Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to this project rising into the skyline, given its size and design quality.

Yup, that's it.

I had previously taken note of the watermarking discussion on this thread that has since been deleted, and I remember one image was mostly @Bibi L watermarks all over the place, with the photo of Pinnacle One Yonge being secondary.

When I saw saddle bronc events at the Calgary Stampede on TV back in July, I immediately thought of the Broncos, although the player I was interested in is now a Steeler. That being said, we can take that discussion somewhere else.

Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to this project rising into the skyline, given its size and design quality.
The discussion is still there, just split off:

Back